PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE HOUSE RULES & DESCRIPTION BEFORE BOOKING.
- Check our Google Calendar for availability depending on when you want to book.
- Reservations can be made easily through our website: just complete the “reservations” form above and submit. Please tell us the name of the machiya you want to book in the message area. Your machiya stay is just a click away!
- After receiving your reservation request, we will e-mail you the necessary payment information and paypal details.
- After checking that your reservation and personal details are correct, payment is requested through the PAYPAL system.
- Once we have received payment, your reservation will be confirmed.
* Charges may apply for cancellations made after confirmation of your reservation.
- We will contact you to let you know once your payment and reservation have been confirmed.
For more about the Paypal system click here.*The cancellation charges will be applied depending on the amount of prior notice given.
The meeting place is either at Emmachi Station, Uzumasa Station, or Yasui Kindergarten. We will provide the map and address when we confirm the reservation.
Guests are requested to contact us with arrival time.
Upon or prior to check-in, guests are provided with information about the machiya and the surrounding area. Verbal or written confirmation regarding receipt this information constitutes our rental agreement. We will also give you a tour of the house and then hand over the key to your machiya.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or requests during your stay.
Please note that Maneki Machiya does not provide meals for guests.
Check-out procedures will be explained to guests at the time of check-in.